**Please note the Chardonnay and Cabernet are the ORIGINAL Capo Cagna varietal with the original label
Due to popular demand, Capa Cagna is now offering our Red, White & Rosé wines in combination cases. Vintage 2017 showed great quality in California.
Reds - Small lots of Cabernet Sauvignon were selected from across California’s premium growing regions, from Sonoma to Paso Robles
Whites - Our vintage 2017, Grapes for this Chardonnay were sourced from some of California’s premium cool-climate regions, from the North Coast to the Delta Region of the Sacramento River. The micro-climate of this region produces ultra-ripe Chardonnay grapes that display fruit-forward characteristics.
- Rosé - The California Central Valley, ideal for growing Zinfandel grapes, has a warm growing season and fertile soil, which are well suited for this ever-popular varietal.
Reds - Careful selection of each parcel of Cabernet Sauvignon followed by traditional winemaking techniques and oak maturation give this wine its unique balance of flavors
Whites - The winemaking team used traditional viticulture techniques to preserve the bright, fruit-forward flavors of this wine while allowing the quality of 2015 to shine through
- Rosé - Following a direct press off the skins, we are able to shorten the maceration to ensure a light pink color!
Reds - A gorgeous ruby wine fills the glass. A juicy entry is marked by red cherry and blackberry. Fruit notes are balanced against dried lavender and a hint of spice, leading up to a long, pleasant finish.
Whites - This Chardonnay is ripe, with bright notes of peach, nectarine, and pear layered together over honeysuckle. The fruit and floral notes are balanced against a backdrop of subtle spice and creaminess that contribute to the complexity and medium body of this wine.
- Rosé - Our 2018 release has been a crowd-pleaser with its crisp, bright flavors and fresh fruit aromas, including wild cherry, strawberry, and watermelon. Considered to be a very dry Rosé, our white zinfandel has lower residual sugar levels than more blush wines, which results in a crisp yet fruity finish.
- Cabernet - Braised Pork Shanks
Chardonnay - Smoked Trout Salad with Mustard Dressing
- Rosé - With its bright pink color and crisp, red fruit flavors, our Zinfandel Rosé is meant to be enjoyed chilled outdoors!
Reds - VINTAGE: 2017 ALCOHOL: 13.2% By Volume pH: 3.73 TOTAL ACIDITY: 5.7 g/L
- Whites - VINTAGE: 2017 ALCOHOL: 13.2% By Volume
- Rosé - VINTAGE: 2018 ALCOHOL: 12.5% By Volume